Bersa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am. I miss the old forum but am happy for this one, and a sub-forun in FirearmsTalk. Was mostly an observer and questioner, but there were countless useful tips and comments there. Good folks there and, hopefully here. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Higgy, knowing the the incredible wealth of knowledge from BersaChat - for my needs as a reference - I pretty much downloaded all the threads that were useful to me pertaining to the BT380 and BT22. They're in Word documents (copy-paste), but I will honor the forum's copyright and won't repost, but rather use them as base knowledge to advise on questions for which there might be an answer or be helpful. I remember you from BersaChat. Sure do miss that site.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yep, me too- Bersa Chat was my all time favorite forum. If I remember correctly you posted about this Bersa Forum on BC and thats what brought me here.
I visit this forum several times a day.
Yup. BersaChat was like a family. I miss the community and camaraderie. I EDC my BT380. but seldom go off the farm anymore or shoot it unless there is company (family) here for a shoot-fest. I use a Heritage Rough Rider .22LR with RAMSET .22 blanks sometimes to "encourage" our horse to come in from the pasture when he blows me off. Usually, just the sound of the cocking brings him in, but not always. No casings to find and police up! Curiously, the Rough Rider has a safety, so often times all I need to do is cock it, let it's hammer drive home while on "safe", and that brings him in without the need to fire a blank. I gave up firing my BT380 to encourage him to come in years ago due to cost/availability and searching for the expended brass. Blanks from a revolver are far more convenient...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I became a member of Bersa Talk 03-13-2005 and remained active until it closed this year.

I was registered as pollyb the entire time. pollyb is my wife's handle and I initially joined Bersa Talk for her when I bought her a Bersa .380 in hopes she might show an interest in the forum. Although she enjoys shooting she has no interest in Forums.

So, I remained registered as pollyb until Bersa Chat closed ....note: jab is a male.

regards ;) jab

1 - 10 of 10 Posts