Bersa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Brand, grain,etc..., is recommended for the Bersa .380? I've got a 9mm and a .380CC and I hear some works better than others.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Well, the .380 is still hard to find around here since the ammos shortage thing. I don't shoot it much anyway. I use whatever I can get at this time. My BT .380 is good about shooting any kinda crap I put in it.

Don't have a Bersa 9, but I have other 9s. Same for those guns. Winchester White Box stuff at Wally World works for me or the same quality ammo in Remmy or Fed brands. I will even use the Russian Tula Ammo if there is nothing else.

As far as accuracy. The accuracy varied from one gun to another even in the same brand and type of gun. Ya just have to try it and see what it does.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried different brands and both Bersa's ate it all. Just wondering what bad experiences anyone may have had with a brand. Some Gun manufacturers don't recommend reloads and will not warranty their product if they discover you used them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My thunder 380 has shot everything I have given it, very well I might add. The 380 ammo is hard to find around here also, however the range I go too usually has reloads from precision cartridge, I buy these whenever I go shooting there and my 380 shoots them just fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For just taking it to the range, I get whatever is cheap and easily obtainable. For example in my mosin I simply get the big surplus tins, I have a 9mm which I just get cheap FMJ's for, but have a magazine of JHP for defense purposes.

Get what is within your price range, but I wouldn't think too much about it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Like everyone else said, the BT 380 just plain eats ammo. I've pushed Tulasteel and brass, Blazer, white box, Agulia, Buffalo Bore, Hornady, Barnes, Federal you name it and it chews it up. Some is less accurate or dirtier but it all runs.

·
Registered
76 Posts
When I did shoot my pistol it went through everything I gave it. It does not like the Pro Mag very much because it allows the slide to close on the last round being fired.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts