Bersa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1SG Don
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all, just wanted to check in and report that since transitioning from my Beretta 84 to the Thunder for daily carry, all is well. Several weeks ago I bought a used 380 serno 893XXX that only had a couple hundred rounds through it and am quite pleased. 2 1/2 in groups at 25 ft is good enough for me and the weight savings is definitely a plus along with a much slimmer frame making it easier for carry in my hotter climate.

Oh, my other carry tools, depending on the job are a Colt Commander and an Original Beretta 92F (Mil Version) from 1985 along with a variety of long guns.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
If your done with the 84 I'll take it :). My wife carries a bt380 and I carry a bersa ultra compact 9mm. Bersa makes good guns. My target gun is a 92fs.

·
1SG Don
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your done with the 84 I'll take it :). My wife carries a bt380 and I carry a bersa ultra compact 9mm. Bersa makes good guns. My target gun is a 92fs.
Wish I could oblige you on the 84, but my wife like to take it to the range too much. But who knows, she has been eyeing the Duotone since I got it.:D I'll probably have to pick one up for her as she has been complaining that her S&W Mod 36 is a little bulky in her handbag. Lol....I just think the Bersa Thunder is a bit more sexy.

That's ok. The Chiefs Spcl rides really nice in my ankle holster.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
5,638 Posts
Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum 1SG !!

Check out our new member Firearm Trivia Contest...LAST CHANCE to win is today !!

·
1SG Don
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum 1SG. I think you will like it.
Thanks for all the greetings. Great Forum with lots of good info! :cool:

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Welcome, it is a great bunch of people! Enjoy your stay! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts