Bersa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks. It has been so extremely difficult to get on this forum, I doubt if I am really here. I am a Bersa owner, and have been for many years. I have a 20 year old Thunder 380CC, but I recently bought a new BP9CC, and I want to talk about it. But first, I want to know if I am really getting through to anybody. So please give me a Hello back, and I will be very happy to become a new member!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I really love Bersa firearms. I have concealed and carried a Thunder 380CC so long there is very little bluing left, but it still looks pretty cool, and shoots like hell, and that's the part that counts. It is reliable!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Would like to hear from a BP9 owner. And if I happen to run across one, just for openers, I might ask a question like "Did you happen to have any problems re-assembling your new BP9CC?"

·
Registered
891 Posts
Good evening 1CavGrunt!

Yes, this is the forum to find out about the BP9CC.
Several people on here own them and they have been talked about occasionally.
You can also try a search on this forum regarding the BP9CC to find various threads on that firearm.
Welcome aboard!

God bless!!

Michael

·
NRA Life Member
418 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio. Sorry, can’t help you with the BP9CC; never even seen one. My Bersa’a are the thunder 380, Thunder 380 Plus and the TPR9C. I had a 380CC once and traded it in on another gun.

Not only will you find some expertise here, but there are also some fun threads. Just ask a question. Start a new thread.

Tom

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Folks. It has been so extremely difficult to get on this forum, I doubt if I am really here. I am a Bersa owner, and have been for many years. I have a 20 year old Thunder 380CC, but I recently bought a new BP9CC, and I want to talk about it. But first, I want to know if I am really getting through to anybody. So please give me a Hello back, and I will be very happy to become a new member!
Welcome and hello!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Welcome from SW Ohio. Sorry, can’t help you with the BP9CC; never even seen one. My Bersa’a are the thunder 380, Thunder 380 Plus and the TPR9C. I had a 380CC once and traded it in on another gun.

Not only will you find some expertise here, but there are also some fun threads. Just ask a question. Start a new thread.

Tom
Thank you for the reply. I had no idea I finally got on board with this forum until today. When I get settled in, and have a little more time. I want to discuss the BP9CC. I wish I hadn't traded my Thunder 380 Plus. What a sweet gun! More later.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good evening 1CavGrunt!

Yes, this is the forum to find out about the BP9CC.
Several people on here own them and they have been talked about occasionally.
You can also try a search on this forum regarding the BP9CC to find various threads on that firearm.
Welcome aboard!

God bless!!

Michael
Thank you for the welcome and the blessing. (you can never have too many of those!)

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum from deep south Texas.

Gets kinda slow around here at times. Not as much activity as there was 7-8 yeats ago when there were more members.

Need to hold on to all the new members that we can. So, feel free to post in any thread or start a new one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice to hear from the great state of Texas. Or if you are from waaay down south, maybe I should say "TEJAS"! Muchas gracias for the welcome, Jefe!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My local indoor range has made changes in their hours and I haven't yet got the snags worked out with my new BP9CC, the gun which many of us are trying hard to love. It fits beautifully in the hand, and has a great trigger system which shoots like hell when it shoots. They tell me some of these guns have a longer break-in period than others. Also, they can be very ammo sensitive! Mine fits both descriptions, plus it can be a bitch to re-assemble. I hope to get it running on my own, and not go the warranty route. I like this gun in spite of these problems, and have not given up on it yet.

·
Registered
891 Posts
How many rounds have you shot through it at this point?
Curious to know.
My new Kahr P380 claims it needs at least 200 to get to the point of being broken in.
Keep us updated!

God bless!!

Michael

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How many rounds have you shot through it at this point?
Curious to know.
My new Kahr P380 claims it needs at least 200 to get to the point of being broken in.
Keep us updated!

God bless!!

Michael
Less than 100. It was jamming so often that I put it away and finished out my hour with a gun that always works. I was shooting reloads they sell at the range. Not exactly premium, but they do well in my other 9mms. Next time I will break down and buy some different ammo and see how she behaves. A guy on you tube said he fired 500 through his and cleaned and oiled after every 100 rounds. Now he's in love and it's his EDC. Recommends a good holster which covers entire trigger area due to sensitive pull and reset. (I agree)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Less than 100. It was jamming so often that I put it away and finished out my hour with a gun that always works. I was shooting reloads they sell at the range. Not exactly premium, but they do well in my other 9mms. Next time I will break down and buy some different ammo and see how she behaves. A guy on you tube said he fired 500 through his and cleaned and oiled after every 100 rounds. Now he's in love and it's his EDC. Recommends a good holster which covers entire trigger area due to sensitive pull and reset. (I agree)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Finally getting somewhere. Cleaned gun again. Got a good ammo stash and went to the range today. Still jams with 115 grain and with 124 grain. The good news! Put 50 rounds of 147Grain premium hollow points through it. Not a single glitch with the heavy hollow points!!! Finally on the right track. I don't know why, but this new Bersa LOVES heavy bullets, and I am now falling in love with the gun. Already loved the feel and trigger, and now it's starting to shoot like a champ! This rascal is just extremely ammo sensitive!

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Sorry just saw this, I’ve got one of the first BP9 in this group. I love mine and it’s part of my EDC rotation I carry it quite a bit in the summer months. They are a little tight at first on tear down. I took mine down including removing the firing pin and did a good cleaning to remove the factory grease from everything. Lightly lube and put back together.

my BP likes the 147 gr rounds also. I’ve shot somewhere around 800 round through mine and I haven’t had a fail in a long time. When it was brand new a had a couple stove pipes when it would get dirty but haven’t in years. The BP has one of the best triggers in a production gun that I’ve shot. As far as a holster I carry mine in a Theis Holster, he’s a small mom and pop shop and makes some great holsters at affordable prices, all my EDC are in a Theis

https://theisholsters.com/

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
I’ve done a few write ups on here about the BP9. If you have any questions let me know and I will try to answer them the best I can.

Welcome to the group, good bunch of guys here even though it’s a slow forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts