You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of BersaForum.com    

Bersa Firearms Forum > Bersa Forums > General Bersa Discussion >

380 CC Slide , Safety and Assembly Failures?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2017, 08:15 PM   #11
dutchboy
BERSA_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2017 Times on 1505 Posts
Likes Given: 3367

I must be one of the lucky ones, because after about 3000 rounds, my standard BT380 has worked great, except for the slide notch which wore down after about a thousand rounds. I sent it to the "Gun Doctor" and have not had any issues since!

I would have to agree, that most of the parts are the same. I don't think the standard BT380 is much different than the others, except for changes around the edges, sights & capacity.

"The fool has too much pride to ask questions, however I say to you that it is better to ask 10 times, than go astray once".--- MLK, Jr.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2017, 10:34 PM   #12
Oldbob1

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Mine's back at Colorado Gun Works now. Everything that was fixed last time still works. But about 200 rounds into target practice the trigger felt like it was disconnected from the rest of the gun. Wouldn't cock the hammer or fire the gun. Hoping to get it back soon, I miss it. Mostly because I'm now carrying a .357 revolver. It's a little heavier and bulkier then the Bersa.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply